December Luxe Box

Hey guys! So I ordered a Luxe Box on December 9th so I would receive one in January for my comparative video. I had an error message when checking out so I emailed them and they informed me that I would be receiving a December Luxe Box as well even though technically I ordered too late. 
I had filmed a video for this, but it is a little blurry (I haven't figured out the settings yet) . I might film one again but I might not and just post this blog because it is January now, and the January box is getting shipped the week of the 16th. 

So here are the contents of my Luxe Box. I will have some comments at the end as well but will have more in the comparative video at the end of January (or beginning of February).

The box when you open the mailing box:

Unfortunately they spelt my name wrong...

The packaging is cute though

The products:

 The product card:


Kerastase: Elixer Ultime: A hair oil that adds shine, nourishment and deep conditioning while smoothing out the hair. It is a multi-use elixer that helps restore and strengthen your hair also. I use when my hair is damp like every other hair product I own. :)
Full Price: $50 for 125mL



Velour: Upper Lashes: Mink hair eyelashes that are handmade. These lashes can be worn up to 25 times. They are guaranteed to be 100% authentic mink fur. Mine are the Doll Me Up set. As of this post the lashes are on sale for half price.
Full Price: $60-$65 for one pair







Prada: Candy and Infusion D'Iris: Prada Candy is a vanilla scented honey, benzoin, and caramel scent. Infusion D'Iris is a very flowery scent. (So I gave it to my mom) 
Full Price: Candy: $96 for 50mL , Infusion D'Iris: $95 for 50mL







DDF: Advanced Firming Cream: This cream has glycerin, zinc and copper that hydrates to firm and tighten the skin. It has antioxidants to protect the moisture barrier of the skin as well.
Full Price: $130 for 48g.



And of course a treat: chocolate.



The value of the box is:

Kerastase: $2.00
Velour Lashes: $60.00
Prada Candy: $2.88
Infusion D'Iris: $2.85
DDF: $37.92

Total: $ 105.65
Holy Crap! 

That is an amazing holiday box and an amazing first box back. But I know that all of the Luxe Boxes weren't like this. 
Compared to the Glymm Holiday box, I think this one was a better value. But I was kind of sad that they spelt my name wrong. To be honest, I would rather them not personalize the names if they are going to mess up. Besides the products inside aren't personalized. 
I like how they take the time to write the names, but it wasn't nice to open it and have my name spelt wrong.

But there will be more comparisons in my comparative video at the end of the month! So stay tuned! :)

-Caitlin xoxo

Post a Comment