Comparing the Monthly Subscription Boxes!

In January I said that I would do a comparative video on Glymm, Luxe and Top Box. I am STILL doing a video. 

I was originally going to compare the January boxes because that is when I received my Top Box. But Luxe Box made their January box different from what they normally do and I didn't think it was fair to compare something that wasn't going to stay and I was right because in February, it was normal(ish) again. (There was still a themed box)

So I am working on posting that video for next week. But I thought that some people might want to read about the boxes as well as watching the video or even just read. So I will be posting a blog post on each company and also my thoughts on each. I encourage you guys to right your thoughts about each box as well so people interested in the boxes can read multiple opinions. 

So I will be comparing Glymm, Luxe, Top and Glossy box. I will be using boxes that other people received for Top box as example and for my opinions because I have received one and each month has different versions of boxes. 
I know everyone has received one Glossy box and it was the first one to Canada. I was going to wait to review Glossy box but to be honest, I felt like the first one wasn't anything special. Depending on when I write that blog post, I will update it with my thoughts on the March box if it differs from my original thoughts. 

If you have something particular you want to see about the boxes to compare, comment below and tell me so I can add it in for you. :) 

But the posts will mainly contain major facts about each box (price, concepts, other "luxuries", examples of products, etc.) and also my opinions on each box, if I will stay subscribed or for how long.

So stay tuned for those! I should have those posted before the video! And to conclude the posts, I will do a summary type video :)

-Caitlin xoxo

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE POSTS? 
I will be giving the companies the links, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL THE COMPANIES?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE IN BOXES?
WHAT BOX IS YOUR FAVOURITE SO FAR?

<3

Post a Comment