Glossy Box: March

Glossy box had to be my favourite box this month! It was very delayed with shipping because one of the samples was stuck in customs. When I first got my box I didn't think it was anything special (besides the sample sizes) but after having it open, I started to use the products and really like them. :)



Cutest packaging :)

All the cards in the envelope:




Aveeno: Daily Moisturizing Lotion: This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours.


When I first saw this in my box, I thought great another lotion that I can get at the drugstore. But this sample size is huge compared to what you get in the other boxes. I haven't tried it yet, but I am looking forward to being moisturized for 24 hours so I hope it works!

Full Price: $11.99 for 354mL


Bailey Cosmetics: Fresh Lip Gloss in Berry: Bailey Cosmetics Fresh Lip Gloss in Berry is the perfect colour accent for women who want a sheer bump of colour to enhance their pout.


I tried this the first day I got it because it happened to match my outfit. :) I really like this. I didn't think I would like the colour too much but I LOVE it. I don't own any wine coloured lip sticks or glosses so this is perfect for the darker lip! (and it isn't sticky and feels moisturizing)

Full Price: 8g for $28




Evian: Brumisateur Facial Spray: Evian's facial spray rehydrates dull, tired skin and is great for setting and renewing your makeup throughout the day, keeping you looking fresh, healthy and beautiful.


I have heard a lot about this spray and don't know how I feel about it. With summer coming up though it will be cool to try it when I am outside at the beach or something. I am not normally a person to spray stuff on my face.

Full Price: $7 for 50mL , $12.50 for 150mL , $17.50 for 300mL


Pandora's Makeup Box: Blush in St. Tropez: Pandora's Blush St. Tropez is a beautiful pink blush that can be used all year round and added to any bronzer. Pandora's Makeup Box products were designed for professional use and are pigmented so they will last all day long.


I haven't tried this yet. When I swatched it, it wasn't very pigmented (but for blushes it is always different on your face anyways) and was kind of chalky so I am hesitant to put it on. Also right now, I am loving using a peach blush with a light pink over top, this colour is a little darker pink for what I want but I will try it soon!

Full Price: $18 for 4g






Sebastian: Reshaper Hairspray: Brushable, strong hold hairspray for all types. Bends any movement into shape with long-lasting hold and humidity protection all in one. Re-style into any shape and re-form ingenious hold. Sebastian Professionals is a salon exclusive brand - visit www.sebastianprofessional.com to locate a salon in your area.


When I first saw this I wasn't excited because I rarely use hairspray. But I recently took out my extensions and my hair is all one length now so I curl it everyday now. This hairspray works amazing! It is touchable and it holds my curls even over night. It comes out kind of strong but you just have to hold it further away from your head. 

Full Price: $19.95 for 43g

Algemarin: Foam Bath: Algemarin is made from extracts of seaweed, algae and mineral salts which give the body a tonal quality that previously was only obtainable from hydrotherapy or sea bathing. "Spring forward" feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.

As a bonus, this is a good sample. I don't take baths very often (I prefer to shower) so I don't buy bubble bath. I like when I get a little sample like this because I will use the whole thing in one go and it is a little treat to have. Will I buy a full size, probably not especially because it is a little pricey. 


Full Price: $3.99 for 5X5 mL , $17.99 for 500mL , $23.95 for 750mL





Value of the Box:
Body Lotion: $2.40
Lip Gloss: $28.00
Facial Spray: $7.00
Blush: $18.00
Hair Spray: $19.95
Foam Bath: $3.99


Total: $79.34


I really like this box. 4 of the products were FULL SIZE! The lotion and the foam bath weren't full size (you can get the foam bath in this size though) but the amount of product that you got in those samples were amazing!
I LOVE the lipgloss and the hairspray and I will probably really like the blush too but I have to try it first! Once I find a combination of blushes I like, I tend to stick to it so I will have to get this one out one day!


I like the variety of this box. There was 2 skin products, 2 make up products, a hair product and a bath product. So there is something for everyone. For someone like me, you subscribes for makeup, I was so happy to see 2 full sized make up products. 
I hope Glossy boxes will be like this (or at least similar) to this box every month. I have loved at least one product out of the two boxes I have gotten and I hope it continues like that! I think it is totally worth the $15 a month and I will definitely be staying subscribed!


-Caitlin xoxo


DID YOU GET A GLOSSY BOX THIS MONTH?
GET ANYTHING DIFFERENT?
WILL YOU BE SUBSCRIBING?



Post a Comment