Top Box: April

I finally get my Topbox monthly now! Yay! I have always been impressed with the Topboxes and ever since December I have been waiting for a box. Thankfully in January, I got a free box from them and I got to try it out. I feel in love from the start. 
This month was a good box too and I like every product from the looks since I have not tried them all out yet. I plan on staying subscribed to Topbox for a while!

The tube packaging changed this month to be even more environmental friendly and in the upcoming months you can choose which tube packaging you would want. Just in case you use the tubes for something and want them to be more decorative. But I feel like this months tube, you could paint and make them all funky. :)


The cards were a little smaller too since April is the month with Earth Day:

The product card:


Principessa Beauty: Dry Shampoo: How to open: Peel off sticker from lid. This dry shampoo is a silky multi-use powder is a refreshing treat, talc free (naturally) and designed to keep you shower fresh all day and smelling amazing with our isolina fragrance.

Unfortunately, I received this product in the January box I got. :( But even before I got my April box, Topbox checked to see if I was getting this and noticed that I was so they said they would put a special product in my May box for me. Which is amazing customer service! I do like this dry shampoo but my first one is hard to open so I don't use it often but this one isn't so I might use it more. 
Also, if you have black hair, this does show up a bit lighter even though it is brown but it is definitely better than white!

Full Price: $24 for 125g


Benefit: The POREfessional: Quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skin tones and helps makeup stay put.


I already have this sample from a Glymm box awhile ago and I use it everyday. I was hoping I wouldn't run out for awhile since it is slightly expensive to buy again but you barely need any so it does last a long time and a full size would be worth the price. But hey, now I don't have to. (at least for now!)

Full Price: $34 for 22mL





Bella Pella: Body Lotion: Enjoy the exotic perfume of the South Pacific flowers with this lightweight non greasy lotion. Enriched with avocado oil, jojoba oil and shea butter. 


I haven't tried this yet, I could have today after I shaved but I forgot about it. :) The smell is okay, it isn't my favourite but it also isn't intolerable. The sample size is an okay size, not too big or not too small. It is good for travelling or even to keep in your purse incase your arms or legs get dry.

Full Price: $15.95 for 175mL


Misa: Nail Lacquer: With a colour to suit any craving, Misa delivers the most fun, exciting and professional colours to indulge in. Misa's formula of nano-silver particles reduces chipping and is non-fading for optimal shine. 


I really like this colour and I don't think I have anything like it (which is surprising)! I haven't actually tried this colour out yet though so I can't comment on the chipping or fading but I am excited to and it will probably be my next toe colour!

Full Price: $8.99 for 15mL




Also included in the box were 2 little samples of Cargo Blu-ray Pressed Powder. This powder was developed for high definition filming and the high tech ingredients reduce redness and hide fine lines! Sounds amazing!
I haven't actually used these yet, I forgot. I have such a routine down that my mind doesn't even think about these. Whoops!


All the products together!



Value of the Box:


Dry Shampoo: $5.76
Porefessional: $11.59
Body Lotion: $2.73
Nail Polish: $8.99


Total: $29.07


Like I said, I like this box :) It had a product for everything! Skin, Makeup, Nails and Hair. (no idea why I capitalized those) Everything was a good size sample and they are good quality brands. I don't really have much to say except that I really liked this box. Topbox is great compared to some of the other companies that have boxes and their customer service is amazing! 


-Caitlin xoxo


DID YOU GET A TOPBOX?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
GET ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN ME?

Post a Comment