Julep Maven Box: April

I was a little hesitant getting this month's Julep Maven box because the colours didn't look as vibrant and like colours I would wear. But I decided not to and just to try it out and I am glad I did.
First of all the packaging was so pretty! It had a bright pink paper bag (like the nail polish) and a lime green ribbon. It also had mini chocolate eggs since it was Easter month.
Another bonus in this box was the toe separators. I don't have any and I figured out why when I tried them again, I don't like them. :) My toes are kind of close together so when I use these, it separates them too much. But they were a nice surprise. :)


The card you get in the box:



 The Best Pedi Creme Ever: Exfoliates with alpha hydroxy acids, hydrates with shea butter and coconut oil, nourishes with vitamin E. Apply nightly for noticeable results in just one to two uses. 


I would definitely recommend applying this at night like it says. Also have it on your night table with a towel near by. This is really greasy and I wouldn't recommend walking with it on. I only used it once and I didn't notice too big of a difference but I also didn't stare at my feet the next day. :P

Full Price: $22 for 60mL




Eva:  Juicy raspberry creme
Renee:  Spring lilac creme


I haven't tried these out yet so I don't know about how sheer they are or anything. But if they are like most of the Julep polishes, they should be opaque and should be alright in 2 coats. I do really like how both of them are cremes though because that is my favourite kind of finish!
Full Price: $14 




All of the products and the eggs! 



Next month, there is a magnetic polish coming out and I was hesitant again to get the box so hopefully it is worth it. :)


-Caitlin xoxo

ARE YOU GOING TO SUBSCRIBE TO JULEP?
DID YOU GET A BOX THIS MONTH?
WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOURS?
DID YOU LIKE THE COLOURS?

Post a Comment