Glossy Box: April

I realize this post is really late considering it is the end of May and this is the April box. But my May box hasn't even come yet so it is still all about this Glossy Box!



The product card:


This came in the envelope with the product card but it is actually the bonus product you get in April.


Marcelle: BB Cream Beauty Balm: New! Marcelle BB Cream: Try the 1st BB Cream formulated especially for Canadian women! Your 8-in-1 skin enhancer does it all for you, instantly! Offered in 2 shades with self-adjusting pigment sto suit all ages and skin types. 


I tried this out once but I wasn't tanned enough then to use it. So I left it out on my desk till I was. But because of the sample packaging it kind of got everywhere so I threw it out. :( I did find it a little bit orange though.

Full Price: $22.95 for 45mL




Then you get a Wella brochure for the Wella products:

Then the products (including 3 full sized ones!) YAY!

AVEENO: Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer: This amazing moisturizing formula is clinically shown to improve the look of tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots - for naturally radiant skin. 


I absolutely love this moisturizer! I use it every single day! It is especially good in the summer because it has SPF 15 so I don't worry about putting extra sunscreen on my face (unless I know I will need it like at the beach or a pool or something) The formula isn't greasy at all and it makes your skin really soft. I haven't noticed anything about the tone (right now it is red anyways) or texture of my face but I haven't been looking.

Full Price: $22.99 for 120mL




Elizabeth Grant: Skin Care Shower Gel: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Shower Gels are delightful fragrant cleansing gels, which foam as you clean. Capturing the true essence of grace, style and individuality in every person.


This shower gel is okay. I don't find it better than any other one I use so would I pay to buy it again? Probably not. The smell of mine is okay, not too bad but I have to be in the mood to use it because of the smell. :)
I use the Philosophy on in Melon Daiquiri right now so I absolutely love the smell of that one. :) 

Full Price: $20 for 240mL


Wella: Brilliance Conditioner Fine to Normal: This lightweight Brilliance conditioner moisturizes coloured hair, leaving even fine hair full of vibrant shine and free-flowing movement. With diamond dust!


I LOVE the smell of Wella products. I was excited to get this because I liked the shampoo so much since the smell lingered in your hair. Unfortunately, the smell of this doesn't :( I also didn't like the way it didn't make my hair feel silky smooth like most conditioners in the shower but maybe that is a good thing because it isn't leaving gross stuff on your hair. :)

Full Price: $13.99 for 250mL


Wella: Brilliance Treatment Fine to Normal: Brilliance Treatment with triple-blend technology blends three lightweight polymers to instantly restore hair's vibrancy, ...and you guessed it: with diamond dust!


This product smells like the other Wella products but with a hint of more chemical haha. But it isn't too over powering. I don't know how I feel about this product because, to be honest, I don't really remember. :) I used it a couple times last week but it obviously didn't do AMAZING things because I don't remember. :)

Full Price: $13.99 for 150mL



Marcelle: Xtension Plus Mascara: New! Give your lashes extra length and curl with Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara. Define and separate lashes while minimizing clumps and create maximum lengthening potential for a lash-extension look without adding extensions. 


I do like this mascara because it doesn't flake. But it clumps really easily. I always but a coat of mascara on the back of my lashes and with this mascara you can't or it clumps like crazy!
I mainly use it on my bottom lashes because it separates your lashes and doesn't flake onto your face. :) I might buy it again, but most likely not. I feel like other mascara does the same thing for less.

Full Price: $12.50 for 9mL









Value of the Box:
Aveeno lotion: $22.99
Shower Gel: $20
Conditioner: $1.68
Hair Treatment: $2.33
Mascara: $12.50
PLUS the bonus lotion :)

Total: $59.50 
for a box you pay $15 for, that is a pretty good deal! :)
I hope every Glossy Box is amazing like this or at least close. :)

I would rather a box take all month to get a box like this than ship out at the beginning and get a box like Luxe Box. Luxe box doesn't even ship out at the beginning either, they have started shipping out really late too. Oh well, my last Luxe is this month. :D

-Caitlin xoxo

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE BOX?
WILL YOU SUBSCRIBE TO GLOSSY BOX?
DO YOU THINK ALL OF THE BOXES WILL BE THIS GOOD (OR CLOSE)?

Post a Comment