Elf Haul!

Hey guys! So today I received my ELF haul. I ordered last week and it was shipped on Tuesday, July 5th. So it took a week and a day :) which isn't too bad since they are all backed up from the strike and it had to go through customs!
I got mainly brushes but some new make up products. I have never tried any of the products and never the kind of product either. I have never tried a cream blush or eyeliner pen or matte lip colours, just lipsticks/gloss.
I was so excited for this haul because of this and so far I love the products. I watched some reviews on some of the products and got a little worried, but I think I will end up loving what I got. :)

So I got all of these make up products (more swatches will be up in their own reviews):


Cream Blushes:
Price: $6
Left: Flirt    Right: Heartbreaker

 Flirt and Heartbreaker

 Sponge-like consistency 

Left: Heartbreaker    Right: Flirt

Matte Lip Colour: 
Price: $3
Left: Colour    Right: Tea Rose

 Coral and Tea Rose

Coral and Tea Rose


Waterproof Eyeliner Pens:
Price: $1
the tubes

the colour labels  

 the pen applicator 

Left to Right: midnight, black, teal, purple

Eye Shadow:
Price: $1 
(I got mine as a gift from ELF)
ivy




Brushes:
Price: $3
different post will have more pictures of them :)



Post a Comment