September Glymm Box

Today I got my September Glymm Box and I really wanted to get the video up for you guys so I went to my boyfriends to film! :)
I didn't know when I was going to be able to film the video, so I actually opened the box when I got home instead of doing an open box video :( But that is okay! :)
I loved all of the products in this month's Glymm box. (like always) haha I have already used 3 of the products and the other I am giving to my mom. :)

When you open the box: 

The Message from Glymm:

The Product List:

The stuff inside! :)

John Masters Organics: Blood Orange and Vanilla Body Wash and  Body Milk: This combo smells absolutely amazing! It smells like an orange creamsicle and would be a perfect scent for summer! The body wash works amazing with dry skin flakes when using a towel and the body milk scent lingers on your skin for a long time.
Full Price: 236mL for $25.40
Body Wash Front:

and Back:

Body Milk Front:

and Back:

Oscar de la Renta: Esprit d'Oscar: This perfume has floral, citrus and warm scents in it. I think it is too lady like for me, so instead of letting it sit, my mom is going to try it out. :)
Full Size: 1.6oz for $78
The Packaging Outside:

 The Packaging Inside:

 The Bottle:


Vasanti: Rockies Blush: This blush is a gorgeous shade of coral. It is very pigmented so use a light hand to apply. But I think it might be a new favourite of mine for winter. (Since I like to wear pinky shades in the winter)  For size comparison, MAC blushes are 6g.
Full Size: 3.2g for $15
The cute box:

Back of the box:

The front of the Blush:

The back of the blush:

 The name:

The Blush and Mirror:

 The Blush:

 A swatch:

 Elf: Pink Passion, Mac: Pink Swoon, Mac:Her Blooming Cheek, Vasanti: Rockies

On my cheeks:

The Glymm Surprise: Cute Croc Accessory: I got a cute, compact mirror as a special treat in my box! You can never have enough mirrors. Especially for touch ups. :) The one mirror is a little bit more zoomed in but not by much.

The front:

The two mirrors:

 The bottom is more zoomed in:

And of course I got jelly beans! This time they were purple and white to match the message card! :)



Once again I am very happy with my Glymm Box and I am so glad I got a years subscription! :) 
If you want your own Glymm box, click the picture to the right and subscribe! :) Its only $0.33 a day! :D

-Caitlin xoxo



Post a Comment