Sigma Haul Part 2!

Hey Guys! So I got part 2 of my sigma haul the other day! I ordered the Make Me Up Travel Kit! It had all of the brushes I use on a daily basis so I thought it would be perfect when I stayed at other houses! I used to pack all of the brushes I use in my make up bag but sometimes the zipper would catch the bristles :( 
The good thing about this set is it comes with a case to carry them in which turns into 2 brush holders when you are doing your makeup! It also fits my round top kabuki!


So the packaging look like this: 

If you spend $30 or more they give you a free brush: 
(if you spend over $100 you get a mini palette)





The brochure was at the bottom of the box: (click to enlarge pictures)






 The box: 

the case:


It turns into two brush holders:

The brushes:


Colourful writing:




Travel compared to the normal size:



 Travel and Normal:



Travel and Normal:



 Travel and Normal:



Travel and Normal: 
(I think they changed the name of the original to the Small Tapered Blending brush so that would be the black handled one) 

I didn't have the original at the time to take a comparison picture of these next 2:


 Apparently I forgot to take a picture of the name :( 
This is the Small Angle - E65


I like the use my travel size_____________ for _____________:
Large Powder for Blush
Large Angled Contour for Contouring
Foundation for Foundation (when I don't have my round top kabuki)
Eye Shading for The colour on my lids
Tapered Blending for The crease
Pencil for The Outer V
Small Angle for My eyebrows




This kit was $59 plus tax. Mine came in about 2 weeks which is way better then I expected!


-Caitlin xoxo

Post a Comment