Upcoming Videos:

I thought I would tell you guys about upcoming videos! I will be uploading a tutorial this week sometime :P probably Wednesday and an outfit of the night, tonight! :)
But I was planning on doing more tutorials this month which I posted about before with pictures. There will also be a Glymm Box video (like always) :)


But in January, I will be receiving a Topbox Sample Box because I won a box through facebook. Anyone can win still, so go like their facebook page!
So I will do a Glymm Box video for January, a topbox video for January and a luxebox video for January (hopefully) and then I will do a video comparing them all at the end of the month.
Each of the videos will be like a Glymm Box video, going through the products and the card and then I will have a blog post on each. But the final video which might be up in February (who knows!) will compare the packaging, the price, the products you get and stuff like that! 
With so many boxes now a days, people don't know which one to buy so hopefully my video will be able to help them.


In the new year I also want to start doing monthly favourites. I know I said that last year, but I actually will try my hardest haha. Also, I want to start doing more tutorials. So once a week (or once every 2 weeks) I will post a new tutorial. It depends on the schedule I have because my laptop isn't great for filming tutorials. I want to save up for a new video camera and also a trip somewhere hot with my friends. :P We were going to go to New York for IMATS but it is around the same price so we chose a hot spot! :)


If you have any other requests, let me know! I would love to hear the opinions of my subscribers! 


-Caitlin xoxo

Post a Comment