Julep Maven

I saw Julep on one of the youtube ads beside the videos. Well I shouldn't say one... I saw them on many. So I went to there site and saw Julep Maven! Which is a monthly subscription site like Glymm but with mainly nail polish!
I got my box for October but skipped November because I needed to switch my credit card :( But hopefully I can do this before December!

Julep actually supports girls everywhere by donating $1 from every nail polish sold to organizations that support women through the Powered By Girlfriends program. But onto the Julep Maven part!


As a Julep Maven you get: 

      - Over $40 worth of products each month customized in a gift-able beauty editor Sneak Peek Box
      - New, never before released colours and treatments FIRST to you
      - Hit and cult favourites
      - Invitations to exclusive Julep Maven online events
      - 20% off all julep.com purchases
      - Free Shipping!

Each month you can also request a shelf pull (requesting new products to receive), send your box to a friend or skip the month. You get an email on the 20th of each month will a preview of your upcoming box (in case you don't like the colours or products), you have by the 25th to shelf pull, send to a friend or skip a month. Julep then charges your card on the 27th of each month. My box took almost 2 weeks to get to me.

When you first make an account, you take a "quiz" so they know what category to put you in each month to send you colours you might like the most. I got the American Beauty!

My October Box:








Julep "Facial for Hands" Glycolic Hand Scrub: this scrub is really soft and moisturizing. I sometimes use it after I wash my hands for a super soft feel to my hands. The "chunks" in the scrub aren't too harsh but hard enough to get off the dead skin.
Full Price: $32 for 3 fl oz.








Julep Essential Cuticle Oil: I really like the packaging of this. It has a roller ball so it is very easy to use and also you don't waste product. I haven't used it yet so I can't comment on how it works :(
Full Price: $18 for 0.29 fl oz.





Nail Polish: I painted my nails briefly with these 2 colours, but haven't really given it enough thought to review. I like the colours though!
Full Price: $14 for 0.27 fl oz.




So that is all I got in my box!
I actually ordered more nail polish from them, so I will do a video when that comes!

-Caitlin xoxo

Post a Comment