November Glymm Box!

To be honest, I didn't think I would like this Glymm box because I thought it would be more of a Luxe box with more skin care stuff. I ended up liking it though! The full size products definitely make up for it and especially since one is a drugstore product, it is inexpensive.


So this is what the box looked like: 



the glymm message:

the product information:

the products! :

Lise Waiter: Flash Lift Radiance Vial: This is a serum that is supposed to help with wrinkles and fatigue. It is meant to be used with all skin types and at any point of the day. I haven't used it yet, and I am kind of worried about the oiliness of it.
Full Price: 7 vials (1mL each) for $27









Rahua: Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner: This shampoo and conditioner is supposed to add shine and strength to your hair. It is 100% natural and organic. But it is super expensive. I wasn't too fond of this the first time. Since it doesn't lather, I feel like you need a lot to get all your hair. I used a quarter sized amount and I didn't get my whole head. 
Full Price: Shampoo $32 and Conditioner is $34 (275mL each)







Orlane Paris: Light Smoothing Cream: This cream is meant for sensitive skin types, which I don't have. But I used it before I put on my make up one morning (it is meant for the morning) and I ended up liking it. It didn't make my face oilier then it normally is like most creams. I just don't think I want to spend the price for cream not meant for my skin type. Even though it works well.
Full Price: $80 for 50mL






RGB: Designer Nail Lacquer: This is an expensive 3free nail polish. To be honest, I still don't know what that means haha. It is supposed to be chip resistant, which I was super excited for, but when I applied it, it didn't even last a day! It chipped like crazy. Maybe it was the colour, formula of the colour, or just my nails? I am not sure.
Full Price: $18 for 125mL








Annabelle: Smudge Paint: This is a gel eyeliner. It is meant to be used as a base when smudge or eye liner. It comes with a brush in the packaging that is good for when you travel because it is hidden. I liked this eye liner. It is found in drugstores which is a bonus! But I don't think the colour is dark enough for me to create a dramatic look. It adds a little to a brown/neutral eye though! I want to try out the purple or blue!
Full Price: $10.95 for 2g
(There is a printable coupon for $1 until the end of January which is linked here!)
















And of course, the jelly bellies! I got 2 berry flavours, not sure which ones though :)





This box is worth: 


Lise Watier Vial: $3.86
Rahua Shampoo: $1.16
Rahua Conditioner: $0.99
Orlane Paris Lotion: $4.80
RGB Nail Polish: $18
Annabelle Smudge Paint: $10.95


Total Box: $39.76
But you only pay $10, good deal? I think so!


-Caitlin xoxo


Make sure you order your December Box here!



Post a Comment